Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Newest Little Member of the Family!


Tonight I had dinner with my "Nana" Sharee (now great-grandmother), my Daddy (new grandpa for the first time!), my wonderful twin sister Andrea and her charming husband Robert, and the newest addition to our family: little baby Bobby...he is just as cute and sweet as he can be! :-D




New Grandpa with little baby Bobby!


Happy, New Mama!


I am SO happy to be an Aunt! :-D


Me and adorable, little Bobby!


New Great-Grandma "Nana" Sharee and Baby Bobby!



8 comments:

Maggie said...

Congratulations to your sister and her husband. Bobby is absolutely adorable! Well, congrats to your whole family ~ a new baby is such a wonderful gift!

Jessica Woody said...

Thank you Maggie! Little Bobby is a wonderful gift that we are all very thankful of...absolutely precious!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Oh what a little sweetie totally precious. Next week my daughter, husband and my two grand kids are moving to live in France 1 hour from me and I am trying not to faint with excitement.

Laurie Cilley said...

Had to congratulate you on the newest member to the family! Your sister has a beautiful baby!!

I received your comment on my blog the other day about the "I love your blog" award, and wanted to say thanks, I am returing that favor! I know you already have the award on your blog and have chosen your blogs, so no need to do it over! I do love your blog, and the name is soo great! Thanks!

Jessica Woody said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations Krishenka; soak up all of the enjoyment of family like a flower soaks up the soothing rays of the sun!

Thank you Laurie for the award! Your blog is so inviting...ha ha, I love "Freckles" but you can call me "Jessica" if you would like. ;-D

Andrea said...

Great pictures. Since your camera can take pictures without a flash, Bobby can keep his smiles one without being startled. Love this post. He his a little handsome man. Thank you all. :-)

Jessica Woody said...

Baby Bobby has the cutest little smiles! :-)

Michelle said...

How adorable!
Congratulations on being an Aunt.