Saturday, August 14, 2010

Golden Goddess Soap Making Night!


As I stood stirring my coconut/palm oil base soap encompassed by suspending rose petals over the double-boiler with the blissful aromas of chamomile, neroli, and petitgrain essential oils feeling the air, I thought about how beautiful this batch of soap is going to be with its lovely golden color from the therapeutic turmeric and what a serene fragrance it has, that is so calming to the senses. Then I realized that I had forgotten how absolutely amazing this Golden Goddess soap is since I hadn't made it in a while; for this batch turned out just like the last: heavenly nourishing for your skin and state of mind.

Please check out my All-Natural Golden Goddess Vegan Soap in my Eco-Friendly Freckles online shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecofriendlyfreckles?section_id=6962890

No comments: