Friday, August 6, 2010

I Love Your Blog and Heart for Nature!


I am delighted to announce that Bailey of "I Know All The Words: Everything You Need...You Just Don't Know It Yet" has awarded me with the "I ♥ Your Blog Award!" Yippee! So, the rules state that I need to post the award on my blog (check!) link back to the person who gave it to me (check! and make sure if you aren't already to follow her blog!) and finally, I need to pick 15 other delightful bloggers and pass the award on to them. When you decide to share the love with your favorite blogs don't forget to follow these rules and add the "I ♥ Your Blog Award!" button to your post.


In addition to "the rules" I have decided to select my favorite bloggers that have a love for nature like I do! Here it goes, in no particular order:
1. Little Gray Fox
2. The Homesteading Apartment
3. Sweetie-Scraps
4. Dee's Kitchen and Bath
5. Krishenka's Vintage Treasures
6. Photos by Rosie
7. Southwest Sky Jewelry
8. Second Wind Vintage
9. JCB Design Studio
10. Wilde Designs
11. Heaven Baked Sweets
12. Pink Dandy Chatter
13. Freaky Keen
14. The Tea Bag Compost Pile
15. Vegan Craftastic

8 comments:

SecondWindVintage said...

Thank you for including me in your 15! So sweet of you!

I'm a little jealous that you have miniature horses. It's a little known secret that I would love to own all kinds of mini farm animals someday. Right now I just have hens and they aren't even bantams.

I also share your love for heirloom gardening!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thank you so much for including me as one of your 15 choices for the blog award. I to am a little jealous that you have miniature horses, but happy to see you with them. I have posted my award and am now of to find my 15 to pass this on. :)

Jessica Woody said...

Bratty Dan, I also dream of having a farm with miniature farm animals (goats, cows, and definitely the miniature horses). We also want some chickens and rabbits (ha ha, but they are small enough for us); although the Bantams are adorable!

Heirloom gardening is so much fun! Our tomatoes are the best I've ever tasted; and it is nice to know that these seeds have been around for centuries and are completely organic!

Krishenka, I am a little jealous that you live in beautiful France! I would love to visit there someday; my twin sister, Andrea, has been to Paris and Toulouse...she and I are both mesmerized by nature's beauty in France!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

I live 40 minutes from Toulouse and Paris is about an 8 hour drive. Hope you do get to come to France one day.
I am trying to work out how to create a tidy list of 15 like yours but so far have 3 and they are all over the place grrrrrr

Jessica Woody said...

It looks like you're doing great Krishenka! :-D

VeganCraftastic said...

Thank you so much for including me! :)

Sweetie-Scraps said...

Thank you so much for including me in your 15! I have to go check out the others! Happy day!
Cheryl

Jessica Woody said...

My pleasure ladies...your blogs are awesome! :-D