Friday, August 13, 2010

I Just Sold My First Kratom Order!


This beautiful picture above was created by Wyanne and is titled "She Loves Nature". Please check out her lovely, whimsical shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Wyanne

I just sent off my first kratom order today! It was a listing for Green Vein Thai Kratom. I will be adding three more kratom varieties to my Eco-Friendly Freckles Etsy Shop soon: "Premium Scarlet Sumatra" (a red vein kratom), "Royal White Sumatra" (a high-quality white vein kratom), and "Dark Jade Indo" (a green vein kratom from the island of Borneo); all of these kratom varieties come from Indonesia. Stay tuned for more details!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations Green-Eyed Lady! ;-)

Jessica Woody said...

Thank you Sweet Pea Andy! ;-D

Wyanne Thompson said...

Thank you so much for posting my painting. It's one of my favorites! I checked out your etsy shop. How do you use the powdered incense?