Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy as a Cat!


I am happy as a cat! I have just received six of my hand-painted upcycled canisters back from "The Gift Emporium" in Rhode Island (they are closing their doors for a month, so I decided to get my items back and add them to my shop to sell again). It is so nice seeing these creations of mine again after several months of being apart. I have added these canisters to my etsy shop...so please take a little time to relax and enjoy gazing at the art!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecofriendlyfreckles

Speaking of happy cat, check out our happy little girl Nozomi...she says "hello"!

2 comments:

Love + Cake said...

I really like the princess bride cannister that's in your shop. That kitten is adorable, too, hehe!

Jessica Woody said...

Thank you Amber Rose! I love the movie "The Princess Bride"; I had so much fun making this canister.