Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Baby Miniature Filly Born This Morning!



This morning Joe and I awoke to a beautiful, new miniature baby filly...she doesn't have a name yet (my guess is that Tommy and Trudy the owners of T.n.T Stables Miniature Horse Ranch will decide to give her a flower name since her mother's name is Rose and her sister's name is Daisy), but she is adorable! Here are some pictures I took of her and her mother:





My husband, Joe, giving the sweet little girl some love on her very first day in this curious world!







Awww...she loves her mama! :-D









Me petting the lovable little girl! She is going to be a wonderful people horse; I can tell already...and she is so soft!





Here is a video of Rose with her baby girl filly born last year in February...sweet little "Daisy" now named "Dolly" from her new owners:

11 comments:

Galit said...

These photos are incredible!!
Amazing! Are you living on a farm?
My dream is to live somewhere where I have horses and other animals just by my house. This is really awesome!

Jessica Woody said...

Galit we share the same dream! Joe and I live on a miniature horse ranch called T.n.T. Stables owned by Tommy and Trudy Williams (we stay in an apartment above the barn) and we take care of the horses: feeding, grooming, and assisting with births (my favorite part)! I love Spring; this is the time of year for baby horses! Joe and I dream of having our own homestead someday with goats, chickens, cows, a huge organic-heirloom garden, and of course miniature horses! :-D

Tyler said...

Adorable! Makes me want a pony again :P

Andrea said...

:'-) "Baby of Mine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CORf1liT9cE&feature=player_embedded#

Jessica Woody said...

Aww...thanks Andy for the cute clip from Dumbo! Babies are so adorable!

Tess said...

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Holly Lefevre said...

I just love animals. Having grown up a city girl, I hope one day to live in a more rural area.

Jessica Woody said...

Thank you Tess and Holly! Holly, I hope your country-time dreams come true someday! ;-D

see steph sweat said...

i reeeeeeaaaaally want to start a garden, great inspiration

Callie Lee said...

I drive past y'alls farm every day...your horses are adorable!!

Jessica Woody said...

Aww, thanks Callie Anne! ;-D