Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Royal TenenBuff

I love Wes Anderson movies! My husband, Joe, and I just watched "The Royal Tenenbaums" (which is probably my favorite Wes Anderson film...although I enjoy "Bottle Rocket" and all the others too). The lovely image above is of a card that is sold in a set depicting the profound love between Margot and Richie Tenenbaum by Jessie James titled "Love - Set of 5 Greeting Cards".

In this posting, I would love to share my favorite Etsy shop items honoring the very talented Wes Andreson and his memorably stunning films.
Isn't this Margo Tenenbaum Paper Doll adorable! I LOVE this character (my favorite from the movie; Gwyneth Paltrow plays the part wonderfully)...ha ha, this paper doll even has the option of holding a cigarette! This "Margot Tenenbaum Paper Doll Postcard" is from Claudia Varosio.
Wow, this print of Richie Tenenbaum is amazing! "Richie Print" by A Cagey Bee.
Joe and I purchased this awesome Rushmore light switch cover for Joe's brother Dan for Christmas...it looks even better in person! "Wes Anderson Rushmore Light Switch Cover" by Blastocraft.
This fox hat is delightful! The movie was cute and the hat resembles the Fantastic Mr. Fox perfectly! "Fantastic Fox Hat" by Awberry.
This Bottle Rocket poster has a fun, retro-style...I love the colors in this poster and the charming film! "Bottle Rocket Poster" by Claudia Varosio.Oooh, what an intriguing bookmark...so captivating it just might inspire you to pick up a good book! "Darjeeling Limited Bookmark" by Anatomy of Soul.
Gorgeous colors and so vibrant...this will look lovely on your wall and will definitely catch the eye...art inspired by "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou"! ;-) "Interesting Specimen" by Admidas.

4 comments:

belinda marshall said...

cool!! i'm a big fan too.
love the richie print :)

Andrea said...

What a neat post. I really like the items you chose to feature. The card is very detailed, and I like the simple background against the black and white figures. It has been a while since I have seen that film. Not a big fan of Wes Anderson, but these items are too cute: the paper doll and fox hat are adorable!

TheFrogBag said...

Wow, who knew there were so many Wes Anderson fans out there? Very cool! I love Bottle Rocket and Rushmore, and had to buy everyone in my family copies of Fantastic Mr. Fox for Christmas this year!

Jessica Woody said...

I know, I love Rushmore and Bottle Rocket too...The Darjeeling Limited was full of surprises and had beautiful scenery! Thank you ladies for the comments and complements!