I just joined espy’d™ as a free member! espy’d™ is a NEW social blog network & community for everything handmade, vintage & antique! espy’d™ focuses on products that “reDuce, reUse, reCycle, reStyle & reStore” and we feel that supporting all things handmade, vintage & antique go hand and hand with those ideals.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle...hey, that sounds like an Eco-Friendly Freckles motto! I love how this site has a focus on nurturing nature and the beauty of handmade and vintage items...what more could you want in a site?!
espy’d™ is in its early stages and has just launched; the administrator Gina is so sweet and helpful...if you have any questions she will be able to assist you. You can join as a free member if you would like (as I did) and you will have access to many of the features of the site. A few of the features and benefits for the Free Membership include:
- MEMBER CHAT: Connect with members of our community in our Group chat rooms.
- COMMUNITY/ACTIVITY WALL: You will be able to interact and socialize with like-minded people within the community. (Social networking built in!)
- BLOG (ad supported): Your own customizable handmade/vintage/antique blog (add your own logo/header image change colors etc.) with custom sub-domain (example: http://yourname.espyd.com). espy’d™ only has a small unobtrusive community admin bar at the top.
- FEATURED: Members/blog posts are randomly featured on every page of the website including the front page.
- EXPOSURE: Every time you post to your blog it will be featured within the activity stream as well as pages on the website.
- COMMUNITY GROUPS: You can join groups and discussions on various topics related to all things handmade.
- PROFILE: You can create a member profile specific to your interests or products. You can also search the member directory to find like-minded members or members who make certain types of items. Profiles have social networking built in!