Monday, August 12, 2013

Custom Etsy Shop Stamp from Dragonflybuzz for LaOohLaLa Boutique - Betty Grable Pin Up


A few months ago my dear Aunt Mary Lynn decided to pass the Etsy torch onto my sister Andrea (of Storybook Artifact) and I so we could run her Etsy shop LaOohLaLa Boutique which houses her one-of-a-kind retro pin up pillows. This pillow featured below reminds me of Betty Grable and her $1,000,000 legs!!!

Since then, we've added a few new shop sections and items but have kept the cohesive theme and "feel" of the shop's "Old Hollywood Regency/Retro Chic Housewife" style! I have very much enjoyed taking on this "sister shop" along with my beloved Etsy shop Eco-Friendly Freckles. "Vintage Pin Up Pumps" and "Retro Damsel Ephemera" are just a couple of the shop sections that I have added to LaOohLaLa Boutique; both of which accentuate the pin up ritz, glitz, and glamour of the shop! 


Once launching and revamping the shop in this new way with old treasures and managing the boutique along with my sister Andrea of Storybook Artifact, I decided that we needed to give our shop packaging a make over as well! So I went on over to the delightful Etsy shop Dragonflybuzz and had this custom stamp made just for our beautiful LaOohLaLa Boutique...and it is perfect!

It's Betty Grable with her $1,000,000 legs!!! Sylvia from Dragonflybuzz was so very helpful and sweet! Along with this darling Betty Grable image, she gave me the option of picking out the perfect font for our LaOohLaLa Boutique shop name and URL...I am so very happy with this custom wood mounted rubber stamp for our sexy, sassy boutique! Thank you Sylvia!


I'm excited about this new venture and journey that I am embarking on with LaOohLaLa Boutique. I dream of greatly refining its current refined retro chic lady presence in the Etsy world, watching it flourish, and enhancing the customer's experience by transporting them to a ritzy and glitzy era from yesteryear!

No comments: