Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pretty Pin-ups and Sensational Treasuries

This alluring image is a set of "7 Vintage Pin Up Girls from Esquire Magazine 1950's" by Songbird Industries.

I am smitten over some sensational treasuries on a Sunday afternoon...this first one is titled "Green and Orange" and is created by Ottupura. She features my Vintage 60's Playboy Pinup Print.
My Vintage 60's Playboy Pin-up (pictured above) is also featured in this other lovely treasury titled "The Bold & the Beautiful" by Etsy STAT Team member Yifat Bareket Jewelry Designs.Darling Etsy STAT Team member Yifat Bareket Jewelry Designs has also created another treasury with my newest upcycled decoupage tin "Sunshine on a Rainy Day", that features a pretty pinup girl, in her treasury "And the OSCAR goes to...".
This alluring pinup is an "ELVGREN - BURLESQUE SHOWGIRL PIN-UP FINE ART GICLEE PRINT" by VANGUARDGALLERY.
Now it's time to take a trip to the old west and gaze at my treasury titled "At the Ole Saloon". I feature my sister's, Andrea of Storybook Artifact, original sketch "Man Behind the Story" and four other members from the Oklahoma Disciples of Etsy Team in this treasury!

2 comments:

Artifact Andrea said...

Love your shop's Vargas pinup! Thanks again for featuring my sketch in your latest treasury. :-)

Jessica Woody said...

I know, I am crazy for pinups! You're welcome Andy...I couldn't resist adding you D.H. Lawrence sketch to my saloon treasury; he really resembles a character you would see in those old-time bars or brothels. ;-)