Saturday, November 6, 2010

Egypt is Here...It's Cairo Time!

On Thursday afternoon, Nana Sharee, my sister Andrea, and I (along with sweet baby boy Bobby) had a wonderful time hanging out and going to our local retro movie theater here in Tulsa called "The Circle Cinema". We watched the film "Cairo Time" starring Patricia Clarkson and Alexander Siddig and it was spectacular! This is what I would call a "grown-up chick flick", unlike the goofy ones like "Legally Blonde" and "Mean Girls". Cairo Time is a very romantic film with gorgeous scenes of the beautiful city of Cairo and the amazing views of the pyramids and sphinx. I also like how the viewer gets to explore the cultures of Egypt in this movie not just follow along with the romantic story (which is also superb). I highly suggest this feel-good movie for a bunch of chicks out there who are curious about Egypt and are craving a good love story!I got featured in a treasury today! My Egyptian Blue Lotus Lily is featured in a stunningly beautiful treasury created byEloiseGhioni and titled "Egypt is Here!" Please tell everyone how much you like this selection of items by posting a comment on the treasury...thanks!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Really enjoyed this chick flick. Bobby did great for his first movie theater visit!

Jessica Woody said...

I know...I really enjoyed watching Cairo Time. ;-) Bobby is such a polite little baby; he did great in the theater...we should go again soon!