Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Pride of the Peacock

The vibrantly spectacular image above is an original painting titled "Henry the VIII" by Jennifer Moreman.

The cool breeze of autumn weather and the beautiful colors of the changing trees remind me that Thanksgiving is near! Although the stunning pheasant, quail, and turkey remind me of autumn too...the peacock is the most magnificent! Decorating your home and yourself with the colors of the peacock will express your festive charm and bring out your vibrant beauty...check out the treasury below and take pride in the peacock!

I am featured in this treasury! My Vintage 60's Playboy Print is listed amongst the other gorgeous peacock inspired items! Please check out the exquisite treasury titled "Peacock Vanitas" by Eloise Ghioni.

Staying indoors this chilly autumn season? Why don't you sit down in your cozy chair and cuddle up with a vintage romance novel! This one is a classic and one of my mother's favorites "The Pride of the Peacock" by Victoria Holt. You can find it her in this quaint and comforting little Etsy shop: Homespun Tales.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the rainbow appearance that peacock feathers have!

Check out this album cover:
http://stereogum.com/6277/jimmy_eat_worlds_chase_this_light_album_art/album-art/

The Homespun Loft said...

Hi- thank you so much for featuring my Victoria Holt book and on my vintage etsy store. (Homespun Tales) I am now your newest follower- Please come by and check out my blog!

Jessica Woody said...

Wow, Andrea that record cover is awesomely illuminating! The peacock's feather is stunning!

Homespun Tales, you're very welcome! I love your blog...I am following you now too!