Friday, April 18, 2014

My Upcycled Eco-Friendly Decoupage iPhone Covers Featured on the ETSY BLOG!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/171296317/moon-goddess-iphone-3-case-upcycle?ref=shop_home_active_10

I'm a little late at sharing this on my blog but I'm still excited!!! The editor of BUST magazine and writer for Nylon, ELLE.com, Time Out New York, Daily Candy, and Etsy, Lisa Butterworth has posted her article about handmade techie accessories and she features one of my upcycled decoupage iPhone covers, as well as one of my interview quotes! 

“With the ever-changing forms of technology in iPhones, my creative expression is inspired every time a new version comes out,” says Jessica Woody of Eco-Friendly Freckles, whose decoupaged smart phone cases feature Jane Austen quotes, mod Barbies, and Victorian imagery.  

This brightened my day and is great exposure for my Etsy shop! You can check out this Etsy blog article by clicking on the picture below...

https://blog.etsy.com/en/2014/etsy-tech-accessories/

No comments: