Friday, March 18, 2011

Donating to Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Efforts in Japan

The adorable image above features a "Japan Disaster Relief Aid - Cupcake Topper" by The Giving Madam.

My heart goes out to the dear people of Japan, I have created several team treasuries featuring members of the Etsy teams I am involved with and items that are donating to Japan relief funds. In my shop Eco-Friendly Freckles, I will be sending 20% of all of my hand-painted upcycled decoupage canister and tin sales to the Salvation Army’s earthquake relief efforts in Japan. You can view all of my "Japan Relief" decoupage tins here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecofriendlyfreckles?section_id=6793761

The Etsy Recycler's Guild relief efforts for Japan are featured on our team blog...my donating items are mentioned too. :-)
http://etsyrecyclersguild.blogspot.com/2011/03/etsy-sellers-show-love-to-japan-and-how.html
Here are some team treasuries I have created featuring team items and items donating to earthquake/tsunami relief efforts for Japan:

"The Sugar Plums and Cherry Blossoms of Japan - Donations for Relief Efforts" for the Etsy Self Taught Artists Treasury (STAT) Team.

"Wishbone Doggies Love Japan - Donations for Relief Efforts" for the EtsyBloggers Team.

"Owl Always Love Japan - Donations for Relief Efforts" for the Etsy Recycler's Guild Team.

"Soaring Sympathy for Japan - Donations for Relief Efforts" for the Oklahoma Disciples of Etsy Team.

"Tears and Healing for Japan - Donations for Relief Efforts" for the Etsy Natural Healer's Guild.

1 comment:

Artifact Andrea said...

My heart goes out to those in need. Inspiring post. :'-)