Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Trip to Washington D.C.


I just went on a fun-filled four day trip to Washington D.C. with my husband (Joe), mother-in-law (Beverly), and brother-in-law (Dan). Above is a picture of Joe and I in George and Martha Washington's beautiful gardens at their gorgeous estate Mount Vernon.


Joe, Dan, and Beverly in front of the lovely Washington home at Mount Vernon.


A picture I took of the amazing Hope Diamond at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum.


Joe and I in front of the white house.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great Washington D.C. pictures!!! What a step back in American history! :-D

Jessica Woody said...

Thanks Andy! I loved getting a chance to experience the beautiful history of our beloved country. Mount Vernon is timeless and breathtaking...the cruise was a lot of fun too!